What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect and hold?
- email address
- mobile number
How do we collect your personal information?
- through your access and use of our website
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- through you giving us your business card
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
- we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all
- we may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or usefu
To whom may we disclose your information?
- our employees, related bodies corporate, clients, contractors or service providers for the purposes of marketing initiatives, operating our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you
- clients, suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent
Direct marketing materials
How can you access and correct your personal information?
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
Do we disclose your personal information to anyone outside Australia?
- our related bodies corporate, located in New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines, South Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Singapore and the United Kingdom
- our data hosting and other IT service providers, located in the United States